Terms and Conditions
This page was last updated on 22nd February 2023
●We are strictly over 21’s post 6pm every weekday and post 6pm at the weekend.
● Bookings are not confirmed until the deposit has been paid and the hire contract signed by both parties accepting the terms and conditions.
● All deposits are refundable once the minimum spend has been achieved and no damage incurred to the private room. Refunds are administered the Monday after the event. It takes 5 to 10 working days for the refund to show in your bank account.
● Deposits are non refundable if the guest cancels the event. The events team will work with the customer to transfer the event to a different date or to use the deposit against food and drink spend at the venue.
● Deposits will be refunded and the booking cancelled in the event the venue is required to close by law due to Covid-19.
● All deposits must be paid via the secured link. We do not accept deposits in any other form.
● Food or drink that is not purchased from The Exhibit cannot be brought into the venue.
● Pre ordered food or drink packages must be placed a minimum of 3 working days prior to your event and paid for in full. Pre orders are non refundable.
● We would love you to decorate your space. Do not bring confetti into the venue as this damages the furniture. We will retain your full deposit to cover the cleaning costs if confetti is used including balloons that burst with confetti in it. Any decorations that require attaching to our property, please do speak to us in advance.
● The venue has a zero drug tolerance policy. Any breach of this will lead to the immediate end of the event and the deposit not being refunded.
● The venue has the right to refuse entry or service at any time.
● The party organiser is fully liable for any damage to the venue property during the event and will be charged in full for any cost accrued.
● If you wish to change the date of your event this will be at the sole discretion of the venue manager.
● We operate a smart casual dress code at all times. We kindly ask guests not to wear sports, beach and gym-wear including tracksuits or workout trainers. Smart and fashion trainers may be permitted. Caps and hats covering customers’ faces are not permitted due to our CCTV policy. Heavy coats are to be checked into the cloak room on arrival. Bags are all subject to search and large bags will be asked to be checked into the cloak room. The right of admission is reserved at all times.
● Promoted and ticketed events are strictly prohibited. Venue reserved the right to cancel the event and keep the deposit in full on breaching the rule.
● Venue will not be liable for any property lost or left after the event has finished. All personal property must be removed from the premises at the end of the event.
● Our Garden closes at 11PM and balconies at 10PM.
● All prices include VAT.
● All prices are subject to change
● The Exhibit does not accept cash payments.
● T&Cs are subject to change without notice.
● Further T&Cs may apply.
If you have any questions before your booking please feel free to call us on 0208 772 6556.
DIETARY REQUIREMENTS: Please let us know if you or any of your guests have any allergies or special dietary requirements.
Using Exhibit Bars’ Website
Exhibit Bars’ website is maintained for your personal use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this site by any third party.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time.
Online services or transactions
When using Exhibitbars.com or any other of our websites you may access an online service or transaction that is delivered by another company. Each of these services will have its own terms and conditions or end user licences that apply only to that service. Users of any service should make sure they have read the relevant terms and conditions before completing that transaction.
Linking to and from Exhibitbars.com or any other of our websites
We welcome and encourage other websites to link to the information that is hosted on these pages, and you don’t have to ask permission to link to Exhibitbars.com or any other of our websites. However, we don’t give you permission to suggest that your website is associated with, or endorsed by, Exhibitbars.com or any other of our websites.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
While we make every effort to keep Exhibitbars.com or any other of our websites up to date, we don’t provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to the accuracy of the information on the site.
We don’t accept liability for loss or damage incurred by users of the website, whether direct, indirect or consequential, whether caused by tort, breach of contract or otherwise, in connection with our site, its use, the inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it. This includes loss of:
income or revenue
profits or contracts
wasted management or office time
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Requests to remove content
In special cases, you can ask for content to be removed from Exhibitbars.com or any other of our websites , eg if it breaches copyright laws, contains sensitive personal data or includes material that may be considered obscene or defamatory.
Fill in the contact form, giving the web address (URL) of the content you’d like removed and why. We’ll acknowledge your request and let you know what’s going to happen.
Unpublishing is at our discretion in discussion with the department or agency responsible for the content.
Information about you and your visits to Exhibitbars.com or any other of our websites
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. However, you must take your own precautions to ensure that the process that you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system.
We can’t accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system that may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not means that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
Revisions to these terms
We may at any time revise these terms and conditions without notice. Please check these terms and conditions regularly, as continued use of the Exhibitbars.com or any other of our websites website after a change has been made is your acceptance of the change.